Trekking the Mallorca GR221
The definitive two-way guide to the Mallorca GR221 (the Drystone Way): both northbound and southbound routes are described in full.
Real Maps: Full mapping inside (1:25,000) by Editorial Alpina. All accommodation is numbered and marked on the maps.
12 different itineraries: schedules of 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 days for hikers and runners. Includes both northbound and southbound itineraries. Difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain/loss are done for you.
- Detailed information on equipment and travelling light
- Full accommodation listings: the best hotels and refugis
- Everything the trekker needs to know: route, costs, difficulty, weather, travel, and more
- Public Transport map and information
- Essential info for both self-guided and guided trekkers
- Information on the drystone structures along the route
- Information on plants and wildlife
- History of drystone structures along the route
- Numbered waypoints linking the Real Maps to our clear descriptions