Trekking the Coast to Coast Path
The definitive two-way guide to the Coast to Coast Path: both eastbound and westbound routes are described in full.
Real Maps: Full Ordnance Survey mapping inside (1:25,000). All accommodation is numbered and marked on the maps.
19 different itineraries: schedules of 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 days for hikers and runners. Includes both eastbound and westbound itineraries. Difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain/loss are done for you.
- Detailed information on equipment and travelling light
- Full accommodation listings: the best pubs, B&Bs and hotels
- Detailed section on camping, including wild camping
- Everything the trekker needs to know: route, costs, difficulty, weather, travel, and more
- Essential info for both self-guided and guided trekkers
- Information on plants and wildlife
- Numbered waypoints linking the Real Maps to our clear descriptions